Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumper over (and broke) the (brand new) fence

Oh no, here she comes and we are in this paddock with the newly planted trees and we really shouldn't be in here eating them and trampling them into the ground. Let's get out of here before she sees us.


Hey! How did you guys get out so quickly? Wait for us. She'll flip out again if she finds us in here.


She's seen us. What do we do now?


Come on you sissy, jump the bloody thing. We aren't waiting here all day. She might have a rifle with her this time



Stuff it. I'm outta here. She'll never believe that we ran out of grass over here.


Wait for me.

 Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have eaten so many of those trees- my gut has got stuck on this thing. 


Phew. That was close. Compose yourself and act as if nothing happened. She'll never suspect a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment